- Free Pickup & Delivery
- Over 30yrs of Fine Rug Experience
- Rugs Insured up to $100,000
- Fine Area Rug Appraisals
AREA & ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING SPECIALISTS
Professional cleaning of oriental, wool, silk, Persian, Indian, Karastan and all other area rugs
- Pet Odor Removal Specialists
- Fringe Repair & Replacement
- Full Repair & Restoration
- Rubber Stripping & Backing
- A+ Rated w/BBB
- Green Seal Certified
- Same & Next Day Appointments
- All Chicagoland & NW Indiana
Well Thought Of Across Chicagoland
Our rug cleaning process was carefully designed with your precious rugs in mind. We use all-natural, plant-based products, and specialized equipment created for the rug cleaning & restoration industry, not carpet cleaning.
Entirely safe and gentle enough for even silk, and wool, you will not find a more thorough area rug cleaning service in Chicagoland.
- Free Pick-up or Drop-off Service – We offer free pick-up & delivery services throughout Chicagoland or you can drop your area rug off at our facility in Schaumburg
- Pre-inspection – We inspect each rug prior to cleaning. We test dyes for stability and look for stains, moth damage, and any worn or damaged areas of concern that may be a problem during cleaning. We also look closely at the fibers of your rugs because wool, silk, cotton, and other specialty fibers all respond differently to cleaning. Inspecting allows us to design a “best method” approach for each rug that comes in for care. You’ll always be made aware of all of the information we gather after this process is finished, but before the cleaning takes place.
- Dusting/Dry Soil Removal – We use a variety of dry soil & dusting methods determined by your rug’s type and condition. We want to remove as much particulate soil and pet hair as possible before we clean it, while never compromising the rug’s integrity.
- Rug Cleaning/Washing – Because every rug is unique we customize a plan to clean your area rug based on its style, condition, age, and ability to withstand water & cleaning methods. Some of the most delicate are strictly dry-cleaned. Our facility is specially designed to minimize the amount of water and agitation needed to clean your area rug. Customized flooring allows water to quickly flow away during the washing process. Fringe is cleaned during the washing of the field of the rug, but the fringe is rinsed, groomed, and shampooed by hand. Stains, pet odors and other issues you’re concerned with are also taken care of during this time.
- Area Rug Drying – After cleaning we hang your rug on a drying rack in a room specially designed for this purpose
- Post-Cleaning Inspection – Similar to our pre-inspection process we inspect and dye test your rug to be certain it passes our rigorous standards
- Rug Delivery – Once your rug meets our experts’ approval we’ll deliver and lay (if desired) your area rug anywhere in the greater Chicago area.
We recognize the value of fine, contemporary, and antique handmade rugs. We are familiar with the styles and craftsmanship particular to each production, region and period. We take tremendous caution in caring for and cleaning fine area rugs and only in a controlled environment.
Our comprehensive process ensures your fine rugs will last for generations to come.
It will remove soil and enhance colors and artistry. Each rug is handled with the utmost care to protect the uniqueness and craftsmanship it carries.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us directly at (847) 428-2800 and we will be happy to assist you!
- A man-made product that uses chemical compounds in its creation instead of natural materials. Over 90% of rugs today are made of synthetic fiber – typically nylon, polypropylene, or polyester. All three are manufactured from similar chemical processes that uses oil and natural gas.
- Natural fiber rugs are crafted from animal or plant-based fibers like sisal, sea grass, mountain grass and jute or fibers such as wool.
- The rug is produced on a loom quite similar to woven fabric. The pile can be plush or Berber. Plush carpet is a cut pile and Berber carpet is a loop pile. There are new styles of carpet combining the two styles called cut and loop carpeting. These carpets are usually the most expensive due to the relatively slow speed of the manufacturing process. These are very famous in India, Pakistan, and Arabia.
Viscose Area Rug Cleaning – $2.50/Sq Ft
- Viscose rugs are notorious for being difficult to clean…because they are. If you’ve landed here, you’ve found one of the few companies in Chicagoland who can give you a chance at salvaging your Viscose rug. Our rug cleaning expert uses an industry-leading, dry cleaning method to bring your fragile carpet back to its peak form.
- A strand of fiber which woolen or silk piles are knotted and twisted into, and finally tied around the edges of a rug for aesthetic purposes. It is merely a by-product of the weaving process and has little to add to the usefulness of a rug.
Additional Pricing and Options
- Heavily soiled & high traffic areas require a preconditioning treatment at an additional .80 cents per square foot for the affected areas.
- Pet soil from pet messes would recommend a sanitizing treatment at an additional .80 cents per square foot for the affected area.
- Flood-damaged and soaked rugs subject to additional charges.
For the ultimate long-term care for all your area rugs we offer:
- Color Lock to prevent fading and protect the vibrancy of all your fine area rugs. Just $.80 per sq. ft.
- GREENGUARD™ (EPA Certified) – An all-organic treatment offering cutting-edge protection against spills, stains, and other mishaps for an industry-leading 8-10 months.
*Some colored stains may not be covered by one year guarantee. Determined on a case by case basis. We will always let you know before booking the rug cleaning.
We service Chicagoland’s Finest Area Rugs on a Daily Basis
Area Rug Repair & Restoration
Need more than just a cleaning? Our fine rug experts are trained and experienced in dealing with repair and restoration techniques for rugs from every region of the world.
Wet, Soaked & Flooded Area Rugs
Has your area rug been compromised by unexpected water? We will pick up your flooded area rugs and take them back to our facility for cleaning, sanitizing, and drying. Upon completion, we’ll deliver them back to you and it will be as if the flood never happened.
Fine Area Rug Appraisals
Whether you’re buying or selling we can give you an expert third-party appraisal of your fine Persian and Oriental Rugs. Consulting our professional rug appraiser will give you peace of mind and also make it easier to prove the value and identity of the rug to the insurance company if need be.